Monday 19 July 2010

Fat Worm Of Error



I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, my chest hurts a little and I feel like I'm definitely forgetting/missing something today. Fat Worm Of Error pretty much describes my day so far, and they've written the score for it, too. The Northampton, Massachussets band revels in a anarchy reminiscent of angry AmAppy tweens rolling around on a bouncy castle in Hackney, London. It's noise rock, but with a bit of tongue-in-cheek playfulness that makes them stand out from the usual bedroom-dwelling lonely souls. If you feel like you've been glocked in the mouth and your mind is now a brain slushie, get this.

Fat Worm Of Error - Pregnant Ladies Pregnant With Pregant Babies

3 comments:

  1. Julian Lynch mentioned these guys on Pitchfork's Guest List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? guess they're blowing up then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Fat Worm release threatened for Aug. 1 on Resipiscent

    ReplyDelete