Thursday 13 May 2010

Charlie & The Moonhearts



Charlie & The Moonhearts are a garage-rocking, surf-popping musical act of tricks straight outta LA, USA. Their ten song tape 'Thunderbeast' has been a hidden gem in my collection for quite some time (I'm pretty sure I found it through Christian over at the hippest blog in the sphere BE BOP KIDS!) and I just wanted to share their jams with ya'll. These guys are pretty much a tribute to the Beach Boys and the 'swinging 60s', four words that should be making your brain think "holy shit, I have to get this RIGHT NOW!"

The band have recently changed their name to simply "Moonhearts", and their debut LP as a band will be released in June and under that moniker and on Tic Tac Totally. Consider this a head start and get on it!

Charlie & The Moonhearts - Thunderbeast

No comments:

Post a Comment