Tuesday 20 April 2010

Heavy Hawaii



Look at this dude. He is one half of Heavy Hawaii and he has a sweet hat. I also wish I had a pair of glasses like he does, maybe he will some day read this blog post and think "yeah, you know what? I'm gonna send Tom some of these glasses" and I will brofist him across the Internet.

There are actually three bros in San Diego's Heavy Hawaii though, who according to their MySpace are "Matt Bahamas, Sundar and Jojo KeyLargo". Makes me wish my last name was KeyLargo. Personally in the opinion of an Englishman I think they sound like the Conservatives if they were a lo-fi, dreamy surf-pop band. It's all very pretty-people-in-the-park, strolling-along-in-the-sunshine-esque. Blue Indian? Toro y Cameron? Hehehehehe.

But, you know, deep down? Rad tropical dream-noise. Ride it.

Heavy Hawaii - Bunch of demos

HEAVY HAWAII - SUICIDE SUMMER from Nathan Gulick on Vimeo.



P.S. I'VE GOT MY SHORTS ON!

1 comment: